Let’s hear it for the girls! You know who we mean, the women in your life who listen to you, care about you and your family and you love them to pieces (even when they tick you off sometimes). They could be your mother, sister, cousin, best friend, colleague or child care provider and finding them the right gift is always a challenge because you want it to be “just so.” Here are some of the items we’re planning on gifting to the Super-Women on our lists this year, maybe you’ll find some ideas and inspiration (or something you want to add to your wish list).
- La Mer Watches: Ok, so an Hermes is a stretch this year? La Mer watches have the same amazing wrap-around look so it doubles as a watch, cuff, bracelet and all around cool accessory. We’re loving the black and grey versions, but they literally come in almost every style, theme and color you could imagine… you can even customize you own.
- Clarasonic Mia Skin Cleaning System: Ever find that item during the year that changes your life and you want to give it to everyone you know? Well for some of us, this year that item was the Clarasonic. It leaves skin soft and smooth and brushes away dry skin and debris.
- Monogram and Initial Jewelry: A monogramed disc in rose gold is a nice update to the traditional yellow and is so personal. Check out this version from Max and Chloe. For a variety of styles and price points go to Be Monogramed, although get your order in early for Christmas delivery…but bookmark the site, there are some GREAT finds. The Elsa Peretti Alphabet is a timeless Tiffany & Co. classic, and who doesn’t love to open that little blue box.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace: During the holidays, their Gingerbread Man line gets all the attention, but Amazing Grace has a beautiful scent that is subtle and the message and packaging on this gift set is lovely and perfect for this time of year.
- Charms: Start a tradition of exchanging or building on a charm collection. Pandora has starter chains in leather and various metals at different price points that can be seeded with meaningful beads. Trollbeads is similar in concept but has a slightly different sensibility and more modest price point but doesn’t compromise aesthetic. Juicy Couture also makes a cute starter charm bracelet and has a variety of charms covering hobbies and interest like snowboarding and karaoke to special milestones like a new baby or an engagement.
Get Gifting! Start your Santa’s Hideout list now!
A PARADE OF GIFTS: Picks for foodies, tech geeks, bookworms and more: Parade.com
How You Can Help Others This Holiday Season: Parade.com
Check out more Gift Guides: Santa’s Hideout